Toggle Contrast

Concerned about an adult

If you or another adult you know is being abused, we can help. Please contact us, we will work with you and listen to you.

Telephone: 0300 555 2922
Textphone: 07919014925
Website: Walsall Adults Social Care 

Please read the Decision Making Guidance to support your decision making about whether an adult safeguarding concern should be raised with Walsall Council (Adult Social Care), it does not replace an agency’s own Safeguarding Police or Procedure. 

Download the Adult Safeguarding Concern Form

Abuse is often a crime. If you think a crime has been committed contact Walsall Police.

If there is an emergency always dial 999.

To report crime or anti-social behaviour, to contact your local police station or to get police assistance in a non-emergency dial 101.